They deserve our praise and gratitude.
They deserve access to basic resources.
On the battlefield, the military pledges to leave no soldier behind.
As a nation, let it be our pledge that when they return home,
we leave no veteran behind.
~ Dan Lipinski
Did you know it can take up to 6 MONTHS
to get one of our Veterans approved for benefits by the VA?
* What do they do during those months? *
* How do they pay for the care they need? *
* How do they survive without the home-care services they so desperately need? *
We are only able to accomplish our mission of “Serving Those Who Served” through the generosity, compassion and willingness of our Friends and Donors. Our Adopt A Veteran campaign is a wonderful way for individuals, businesses or service organization to support our local Veterans in need of non-medical home care services. NOW is the time to take action and change the lives of Veterans in our community!
Non-Medical Home Care Service
- Sponsor a Veteran per hour @ $15/hour
- Sponsor a Veteran – Bathe 2 hours @ $30
- Sponsor a Veteran – Bathe & Feed 4 hours @ $60
- Sponsor a Veteran per month @ $428/month
ADOPT A VETERAN
|ADOPT A VETERAN'S WIDOW|